Monday, April 4, 2011

Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast | Review by A Grande Life

This weekend was amazing! I had so much fun roaming the streets of Philadelphia with my partners in crime {Jenni, Kelly, and Steph}. More on our adventures later, first I have to show where we stayed...GORGEOUS!



The minute Jenni and I walked in the door of Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast, I knew this was the perfect place for us. The aroma of homemade hot cross buns greeted us! They sure know how to lure in the pregnant lady.

I just loved everything about this Victorian stone mansion. The owners, Chris, Jules, Liz, and Dennis, have meticulously taken care of this little gem in the city. Their attention to detail is evident. They also make you feel like you are home from the minute you walk in the door. The Cornerstone has such a homey and loving vibe!

Our room, I mean suite, was on the top floor of the house. I felt like we were having a big 'ole slumber party up there! The room was immaculate. The pride and care that the owners and staff of Cornerstone really shows.

Just look at this tub! I really wanted to take a soak in it but I was afraid that I wouldn't have been able to get out!


Jenni and I stayed in this cute yellow room! I just loved the picket fence headboard.


The Continental Suite would be perfect for a family stay or a girls' weekend of your own! You will not be disappointed. How could you be disappointed when you are served a wonderful, homemade breakfast in the morning!


Thank you so much to our wonderful hosts! I for see another trip to Cornerstone in my future!



***


Disclaimer: The wonderful owners of Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast provided us with a one night stay in their Continental Suite. The opinions are 100% mine! Check them out and you'll see why we thought they were so fabulous!

lovesig-stephG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | fantastic sams coupons